Covid-19 Response


We are closely monitoring and following the guidelines and recommendations published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. While it is extremely unlikely we will be able to hold our May concerts, we are monitoring the situation closely and assessing all options, including livestream, and will make a decision no later than April 13. If we have to cancel, our intent is to reschedule, but it is unclear at this point when we will be able to do so. We will be in contact with all ticket purchasers after we make a firm decision.

  • Amazon
  • facebook-square
  • SoundCloud Black Square
  • Mail-Icon-White-on-Black
  • youtube-square
  • Instagram - Black Circle
  • Twitter

P.O. Box 32065 | Washington, DC 20007

© 2017 The Thirteen